[www] Is the website being updated from the monorepo?

[www] Is the website being updated from the monorepo?

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev
Hi,

In D69363 [0] committed as 2e4f1e1 [1], I changed many URLs in Clang's HTML files to be HTTPS. However, I don't see these changes on https://clang.llvm.org , two days later.

Is Clang's website being automatically updated from the monorepo, or does it still need to be migrated, or is manual action necessary?

Thanks,
STL

[0] https://reviews.llvm.org/D69363
[1] https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/2e4f1e112dfee1d16c138d42f2bc7ee639f9ae05

Re: [www] Is the website being updated from the monorepo?

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev
It should be but it seems that Sphinx bots for both LLVM and Clang
docs are not working for some reason despite being green on the
buildbot console. I've noticed this earlier as well.

On 10/25/2019 03:45 PM, Stephan T. Lavavej via cfe-dev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In D69363 [0] committed as 2e4f1e1 [1], I changed many URLs in Clang's HTML files to be HTTPS. However, I don't see these changes on https://clang.llvm.org , two days later.
>
> Is Clang's website being automatically updated from the monorepo, or does it still need to be migrated, or is manual action necessary?

We are aware and working on getting this fixed.

-Tom

Re: [www] Is the website being updated from the monorepo?

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev
[STL]
> Is Clang's website being automatically updated from the monorepo,
> or does it still need to be migrated, or is manual action necessary?

[Kristina Brooks]
> It should be but it seems that Sphinx bots for both LLVM and Clang
> docs are not working for some reason despite being green on the
> buildbot console. I've noticed this earlier as well.

That's useful info, thanks. I didn't even know what to look for.

[Tom Stellard]
> We are aware and working on getting this fixed.

Great, thanks!

STL

Re: [www] Is the website being updated from the monorepo?

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev
Hi Tom / Mike,

I'm curious about the status of this.  I noticed that the changes from https://reviews.llvm.org/D69991#change-QasK3GY5Z3ZX (landed on Monday as d4e1ba3fa9dfec2613bdcc7db0b58dea490c56b1) aren't reflected at https://clang.llvm.org/docs/AttributeReference.html.

I'm not sure if you're still working on it, if we got it working and it regressed, or if maybe I'm just not patient enough.

Thanks,
Duncan

On 11/20/2019 09:13 AM, Duncan P. N. Exon Smith wrote:
> Hi Tom / Mike,
>
> I'm curious about the status of this.  I noticed that the changes from https://reviews.llvm.org/D69991#change-QasK3GY5Z3ZX (landed on Monday as d4e1ba3fa9dfec2613bdcc7db0b58dea490c56b1) aren't reflected at https://clang.llvm.org/docs/AttributeReference.html.
>
> I'm not sure if you're still working on it, if we got it working and it regressed, or if maybe I'm just not patient enough.

It was working and then it stopped again.  We are working on getting it
fixed.

-Tom

> Thanks,
> Duncan
>
>> On Oct 25, 2019, at 16:10, Tom Stellard via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On 10/25/2019 03:45 PM, Stephan T. Lavavej via cfe-dev wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> In D69363 [0] committed as 2e4f1e1 [1], I changed many URLs in Clang's HTML files to be HTTPS. However, I don't see these changes on https://clang.llvm.org , two days later.
>>>
>>> Is Clang's website being automatically updated from the monorepo, or does it still need to be migrated, or is manual action necessary?
>>>

>> We are aware and working on getting this fixed.
>>
>> -Tom
>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> STL
>>>
>>> [0] https://reviews.llvm.org/D69363
>>> [1] https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/2e4f1e112dfee1d16c138d42f2bc7ee639f9ae05

Re: [www] Is the website being updated from the monorepo?

Tom Stellard via cfe-dev

> On 2019 Nov  20, at 22:23, Tom Stellard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 11/20/2019 09:13 AM, Duncan P. N. Exon Smith wrote:
>> Hi Tom / Mike,
>>
>> I'm curious about the status of this.  I noticed that the changes from https://reviews.llvm.org/D69991#change-QasK3GY5Z3ZX (landed on Monday as d4e1ba3fa9dfec2613bdcc7db0b58dea490c56b1) aren't reflected at https://clang.llvm.org/docs/AttributeReference.html.
>>
>> I'm not sure if you're still working on it, if we got it working and it regressed, or if maybe I'm just not patient enough.
>>

> It was working and then it stopped again.  We are working on getting it
> fixed.

Thanks Tom!