[www] Is the website being updated from the monorepo?

[www] Is the website being updated from the monorepo?

Kristof Beyls via cfe-dev
Hi,

In D69363 [0] committed as 2e4f1e1 [1], I changed many URLs in Clang's HTML files to be HTTPS. However, I don't see these changes on https://clang.llvm.org , two days later.

Is Clang's website being automatically updated from the monorepo, or does it still need to be migrated, or is manual action necessary?

Thanks,
STL

[0] https://reviews.llvm.org/D69363
[1] https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/2e4f1e112dfee1d16c138d42f2bc7ee639f9ae05

Re: [www] Is the website being updated from the monorepo?

Kristof Beyls via cfe-dev
It should be but it seems that Sphinx bots for both LLVM and Clang
docs are not working for some reason despite being green on the
buildbot console. I've noticed this earlier as well.

On 10/25/2019 03:45 PM, Stephan T. Lavavej via cfe-dev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In D69363 [0] committed as 2e4f1e1 [1], I changed many URLs in Clang's HTML files to be HTTPS. However, I don't see these changes on https://clang.llvm.org , two days later.
>
> Is Clang's website being automatically updated from the monorepo, or does it still need to be migrated, or is manual action necessary?

We are aware and working on getting this fixed.

-Tom

Re: [www] Is the website being updated from the monorepo?

Kristof Beyls via cfe-dev
[STL]
> Is Clang's website being automatically updated from the monorepo,
> or does it still need to be migrated, or is manual action necessary?

[Kristina Brooks]
> It should be but it seems that Sphinx bots for both LLVM and Clang
> docs are not working for some reason despite being green on the
> buildbot console. I've noticed this earlier as well.

That's useful info, thanks. I didn't even know what to look for.

[Tom Stellard]
> We are aware and working on getting this fixed.

Great, thanks!

STL