_warning: '__cdecl' only applies to function types; type here is 'int' [-Wignored-attributes]

RDP

_warning: '__cdecl' only applies to function types; type here is 'int' [-Wignored-attributes]

RDP
Hello, I'm a newbie of clang and c++,
I have a library that compiles fine with clang 64bit (llvm4), but with clang 32 bit I get many errors all related with _cdecl exports (_warning: '__cdecl' only applies to  function types; type here is 'int' [-Wignored-attributes] ),
how to solve it and build with all the cdecl exports?
Thank you
R.