the farther node in AST

Rambo
Hi,

I want to get a farther node of some one.for example:
printf("%d",num[i]);
I don't get the farther node of num[i] although I know it must be "printf()".
I look for many papers but no one tell me how to do it ,can you tell me!

Best regards,
Rambo

Re: the farther node in AST

Manuel Klimek
On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Rambo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I want to get a farther node of some one.for example:
*printf("%d",num[i]);*
I don't get the farther node of num[i] although I know it must be
"printf()".
I look for many papers but no one tell me how to do it ,can you tell me!

Parent's are not in the AST. The easiest solution in my experience is to search for functions that have an argument that matches your num[i] node.

Cheers,
/Manuel

Best regards,
Rambo

Re: the farther node in AST

Rambo
is it look at this page and How can I judge a argument that matches the num[i] node?I look forward your help.