supporting flags in clang-cl

David Zarzycki via cfe-dev
Hi dear clang developers,
I'm trying to build my project in visual studio 2019 edition with clang-cl. In order to compile tests, **-fno-access-control** flag is needed.
I'm requesting and asking for help whether this option is possible on windows? If the answer is yes, please support it in earlier versions.

More information on the link below:

Thanks for any response,
Amirhossein Ebadi

Re: supporting flags in clang-cl

David Zarzycki via cfe-dev
Hi Amirhossein,

The main focus of the clang-cl driver is to support the same flags as
MSVC's cl program. For that reason, most other flags aren't supported.

But you should be able to pass in your flag using
"/clang:-fno-access-control". Does that work for you?

Thanks,
Hans