std::invoke_result is missing in libc++?

std::invoke_result is missing in libc++?

Boris Kolpackov via cfe-dev
Hi,

Trying to build my code in C++17 mode with clang fails with missing
std::invoke_result_t in libc++.
See http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/types/result_of

Grepping master branch does not give any matches.
Am I missing something or there's no invoke_result implementation?

--
Egor Pugin

Re: std::invoke_result is missing in libc++?

Boris Kolpackov via cfe-dev
The C++17 support in libc++ is a work-in-progress.  The current status is described here: http://libcxx.llvm.org/cxx1z_status.html

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 1:48 AM, Egor Pugin via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Trying to build my code in C++17 mode with clang fails with missing
std::invoke_result_t in libc++.
See http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/types/result_of

Grepping master branch does not give any matches.
Am I missing something or there's no invoke_result implementation?

You are not missing something.

#2807 "std::invoke should use std::is_nothrow_callable " is not yet listed as "Complete"

-Brian