small leak?

Cristian Draghici
In a call from clang::driver::toolchains::Darwin::TranslateArgs:

DerivedArgList *Darwin::TranslateArgs(InputArgList &Args, const char *BoundArch) const {
[..]
} else { const Option *O = Opts.getOption(options::OPT_mmacosx_version_min_EQ); OSXVersion = DAL->MakeJoinedArg(0, O, MacosxVersionMin); DAL->append(OSXVersion); // this call here does save a reference to the Arg *, but delete is not called on it

MakeJoinedArg returns a new JoinedArg and it looks like no-one deletes it.

valgrind reports the JoinedArg reference as lost, but I was unable to confirm with leaks.

I'm not sure who is supposed to delete the reference, i.e. DerivedArgList itself or the caller of MakeJoinedArg.

Should I report this in bugzilla?

--
Cristi