[reflection] Implementation of the reflection TS

[reflection] Implementation of the reflection TS

Nathan Ridge via cfe-dev
Hi,

I'd like to ask if there already is someone willing to implement the reflection TS in clang. If not, I'd like to volunteer (I'd have ~1 day per week to do the work). I did an implementation of reflection previously to show the usage of the early revisions of the reflection proposal [1] (it's pretty outdated now).

I'm new to "official" clang development, so I'd probably have a few (maybe stupid) questions in the beginning about the development process and the best way to do the implementation.

Is there any development guideline or other documentation that I should read before I start?

Best regards,

--Matus

Re: [reflection] Implementation of the reflection TS

Nathan Ridge via cfe-dev
Hello Matus,

> Is there any development guideline or other documentation that I should read before I start?
I recommend these documents for you in this order (others may extend this list and you may find other important docs at llvm.org):

Cheers,
Gabor