"Virtual" Austin area LLVM Meetup

Vassil Vassilev via cfe-dev
Hi all, we're attempting a "virtual" Austin area LLVM meetup on Wednesday, June 24 at 6:30pm Central time.

The topic for this meetup is a basic overview of LLVM & Clang, followed by a basic overview of Static Analysis. We hope to continue future meetups in this manner, focusing on Program Analysis topics.

If you're interested in attending, please find our meetup on Meetup.com (https://www.meetup.com/Austin-LLVM-Meetup/events/zsqzqrybcjbgc/)  and use the posted invite link. Hope to see you online Wednesday!

Thanks - Vince

BuiltinBug

Vassil Vassilev via cfe-dev
Hello!
What is the exact purpose of class BuiltinBug? It inherits from BugType, has an extra description value and the BugType's description is set to a "LogicError" value. Otherwise it seems to be the same as BugType. Probably the "LogicError" description is not valid where it is used. Its purpose is probably only to store the additional description that is passed later to the bug report, but this is not a clean way of doing this. Maybe this class can be removed?

Balázs