'-pclmul' is not a recognized feauture for this target (ignoring feature)

'-pclmul' is not a recognized feauture for this target (ignoring feature)

ZhangXiongpang
I compiled clang with gcc 4.4.4 on RHEL6.0. No error occurred. But when I use the clang/clang++ to compile other C/C++ code, it always output two same messages:
The result compiled by clang/clang++ seems right, but the two messages confuse me very much. Anybody helps me? Thanks!

Re: '-pclmul' is not a recognized feauture for this target (ignoring feature)

ZhangXiongpang
This post was updated on .
Thanks!
I updated the code, and tried again. The messages disappeared!