outdated web page comparing clang with gcc

outdated web page comparing clang with gcc

Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev
Hi folks, I wanted to point out that this web page may have outlived its
usefulness:

   https://clang.llvm.org/comparison.html

and it may at this point be a PR liability, for example see this recent
discussion thread:

   https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=22284397

Can we remove this page, unless someone wants to update it? Thanks,

John

Re: outdated web page comparing clang with gcc

Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev
Thanks David, I've done this.

John