newbie cfengine2 question about server roles

newbie cfengine2 question about server roles

Vasiliy G Tolstov
Hello. I'm try to use cfengine2 after chef.

In chef i can create roles that contains recipes. When i'm apply role to
server  all recipes is done on it.

How i can do something in cfengine2 ?

Thank You.

--
Vasiliy G Tolstov <[hidden email]>
Selfip.Ru

Re: newbie cfengine2 question about server roles

David Chisnall-2
You would probably do better to ask such a question on a mailing list related to cfengine, rather than the clang developers' list.

David

On 21 May 2010, at 14:52, Vasiliy G Tolstov wrote:

> Hello. I'm try to use cfengine2 after chef.
>
> In chef i can create roles that contains recipes. When i'm apply role to
> server  all recipes is done on it.
>
> How i can do something in cfengine2 ?
>
> Thank You.
>
> --