mispring in NumNSDictionaryMethods constant?

mispring in NumNSDictionaryMethods constant?

Xin Wang via cfe-dev
Hello,

It looks like NumNSDictionaryMethods constant should be 13 instead of 14

https://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/classclang_1_1NSAPI.html#ad6bc27d79eef7a6526bd2544060cdd58

At least it would be consistent with another constants.
Or could someone explain me why it's different from number of elements
in NSDictionaryMethodKind?

Thanks,
Vladimir.

Re: mispring in NumNSDictionaryMethods constant?

Xin Wang via cfe-dev
Ping. Thanks!

On 06/19/17 07:34 PM, Vladimir Voskresensky via cfe-dev wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It looks like NumNSDictionaryMethods constant should be 13 instead of 14
>
> https://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/classclang_1_1NSAPI.html#ad6bc27d79eef7a6526bd2544060cdd58
>

> At least it would be consistent with another constants.
> Or could someone explain me why it's different from number of elements
> in NSDictionaryMethodKind?
>
> Thanks,
> Vladimir.

Re: mispring in NumNSDictionaryMethods constant?

Xin Wang via cfe-dev

Hi Alex,

On 06/27/17 06:04 PM, Alex L wrote:
Good catch!
I've just got out-of-bounds exception in Java in method getNSDictionaryMethodKind :-)
(running Clank  which is Java-port of Clang)

That's a bug for sure. There's also an issue with `NumNSStringMethods` (it should be 6 instead of 5).
Good catch!

Would you be interested in working on a patch that fixes this issue?
https://reviews.llvm.org/D34766 - changed both constants

Thanks!
Vladimir.