linking external components to clang

moataz ragab
Hi,

I would like to link non-clang, non-llvm library to my modified version of clang.  I can't easily find which variable to add to the make file to get it linked using the default llvm/clang build.

Thanks,
Moataz

Re: linking external components to clang

moataz ragab
Hi I found this out.
I have to add the library to USEDLIBS and for now put the library under Debug/lib

Best regards,
Moataz