libcxx Is there any difference between noexcept and _NOEXCEPT ?

libcxx Is there any difference between noexcept and _NOEXCEPT ?

Yonggang Luo
I view this page, found the patch mixed up noexcept and _NOEXCEPT, is that reasonable?
http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/libcxx/trunk/include/bitset?sortdir=down&r1=119571&r2=132216&sortby=rev&diff_format=h

--
         此致

罗勇刚
Yours
    sincerely,
Yonggang Luo

Re: libcxx Is there any difference between noexcept and _NOEXCEPT ?

Jonathan Sauer
Hello,

> I view this page, found the patch mixed up noexcept and _NOEXCEPT, is that reasonable?
> http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/libcxx/trunk/include/bitset?sortdir=down&r1=119571&r2=132216&sortby=rev&diff_format=h

The lines using "noexcept" belong to the (commented out) synopsis of the header. "_NOEXCEPT" is
used in the real source, so libc++ can be used with compilers that don't support "noexcept" (yet).

HTH,
Jonathan