error while making

Wei Li
Dear All;

I am getting the following errors while making. I updated the files
and even used make clean to build it from scratch.

llvm[4]: Compiling Handlers.cpp for Debug+Asserts build
ParseCXXInlineMethods.cpp: In member function ‘void
clang::Parser::ParseLexedMethodDeclarations(clang::Parser::ParsingClass&)’:
ParseCXXInlineMethods.cpp:144: error: ‘PotentiallyEvaluatedIfUsed’ is
not a member of ‘clang::Sema’
ParseExpr.cpp: In member function ‘clang::ExprResult
clang::Parser::ParseCastExpression(bool, bool, bool&,
clang::ParsedType)’:
ParseExpr.cpp:895: error: ‘kw_noexcept’ is not a member of ‘clang::tok’
ParseExpr.cpp:908: error: ‘class clang::Sema’ has no member named
‘ActOnNoexceptExpr’

Wei Li

Re: error while making

Sebastian Redl

On Sep 14, 2010, at 11:08 AM, Wei Li wrote:

> Dear All;
>
> I am getting the following errors while making. I updated the files
> and even used make clean to build it from scratch.
>

> llvm[4]: Compiling Handlers.cpp for Debug+Asserts build
> ParseCXXInlineMethods.cpp: In member function ‘void
> clang::Parser::ParseLexedMethodDeclarations(clang::Parser::ParsingClass&)’:
> ParseCXXInlineMethods.cpp:144: error: ‘PotentiallyEvaluatedIfUsed’ is
> not a member of ‘clang::Sema’
> ParseExpr.cpp: In member function ‘clang::ExprResult
> clang::Parser::ParseCastExpression(bool, bool, bool&,
> clang::ParsedType)’:
> ParseExpr.cpp:895: error: ‘kw_noexcept’ is not a member of ‘clang::tok’
> ParseExpr.cpp:908: error: ‘class clang::Sema’ has no member named
> ‘ActOnNoexceptExpr’

Did you accidentally do your last 'svn update' in the lib directory instead of the Clang root?

Sebastian

Re: error while making

Wei Li
On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Sebastian Redl
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sep 14, 2010, at 11:08 AM, Wei Li wrote:
>
>> Dear All;
>>
>> I am getting the following errors while making. I updated the files
>> and even used make clean to build it from scratch.
>>

>> llvm[4]: Compiling Handlers.cpp for Debug+Asserts build
>> ParseCXXInlineMethods.cpp: In member function ‘void
>> clang::Parser::ParseLexedMethodDeclarations(clang::Parser::ParsingClass&)’:
>> ParseCXXInlineMethods.cpp:144: error: ‘PotentiallyEvaluatedIfUsed’ is
>> not a member of ‘clang::Sema’
>> ParseExpr.cpp: In member function ‘clang::ExprResult
>> clang::Parser::ParseCastExpression(bool, bool, bool&,
>> clang::ParsedType)’:
>> ParseExpr.cpp:895: error: ‘kw_noexcept’ is not a member of ‘clang::tok’
>> ParseExpr.cpp:908: error: ‘class clang::Sema’ has no member named
>> ‘ActOnNoexceptExpr’
>
> Did you accidentally do your last 'svn update' in the lib directory instead of the Clang root?
>
> Sebastian

I updated it at the Clang root level.

Wei Li