'cppcoreguidelines-c-copy-assignment-signature' documentation/information

'cppcoreguidelines-c-copy-assignment-signature' documentation/information

Sumner, Brian via cfe-dev
Hello,

I would like to ask you where I could find information about the 'cppcoreguidelines-c-copy-assignment-signature' check. I cannot find any files in repo which could realize this check and there is no information in documentation as well:
When I run 'clang-tidy -list-checks -checks=*' I can see this check in the list.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Adam.

Re: 'cppcoreguidelines-c-copy-assignment-signature' documentation/information

Sumner, Brian via cfe-dev
Hell Adam,

Thanks for bringing it up. Yes, the document is missing (and fixed in r310558). The check is an alias of "misc-unconventional-assign-operator" check.