clang-format development discussion

Boris Kolpackov via cfe-dev

Hey All,

clang-format development is fairly active, but I don't see much development discussion on this list. Is there another list to join to get more insight into this?

Rob Conde

Re: clang-format development discussion

Boris Kolpackov via cfe-dev
On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 11:28 PM Rob Conde via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey All,

clang-format development is fairly active, but I don't see much development discussion on this list. Is there another list to join to get more insight into this?

Nope, I think a lot of this is just people filing bugs and sending patches. If you find patches that should have been discussed on the list, just answer to the patches with that comment. Folks don't always get the split just right, so feedback is always good :)

Rob Conde

Re: clang-format development discussion

Boris Kolpackov via cfe-dev

Would patches which refactor for readability and debuggability be welcome?

Rob

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 1:01 PM Rob Conde <[hidden email]> wrote:

Would patches which refactor for readability and debuggability be welcome?

If there is consensus that they do that, sure :)

Rob