[clang-dev] Any way I can add custom compile arguments when using ParsedAttrInfo as plugin?

[clang-dev] Any way I can add custom compile arguments when using ParsedAttrInfo as plugin?

Manas via cfe-dev
In my case, I create a plugin using ParsedAttrInfo to add custom attributes, but It seems that ParsedAttrInfo does not have an API to handle custom command line arguments like PluginASTAction. Currently I just create a PluginASTAction and use extern variables to communicate with ParsedAttrInfo, but I think it is not very nice for reviewing.

So can I add a custom command line argument like PluginASTAction except that I only use ParsedAttrInfo in my plugin?