clang LLVM executable : partial on-the-fly reloading

clang LLVM executable : partial on-the-fly reloading

Michail

Hello!

I am wondering, if it’s possible to reload part of the modules of my program during execution without reloading whole binary?

The ultimate goal is to be able to write a class which at some point will serialize all it’s instances, store somehow, then new binary for that class is loaded, and objects are re-created. Surely, reasonable code instrumentation is accepted.

Surely the only way to make it happen is to go LLVM-way, and it would be awesome if it’s possible to do with clang.

Any ideas?