autocompletion with clang-query

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev
Hello,
  I swear I've seen a talk on youtube showing autocompletion in clang-query.
I've quickly looked at the code and I don't see any evidence of that functionality, but I've only looked for GNU readline. For sure my binary doesn't have history/autocompletion. Did I dream this feature?
I get history by wrapping clang-query with rlwrap, but auto-completion would be cool.

Thanks,

  Maurizio

Re: autocompletion with clang-query

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev