asan support on arm(not android)

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev
Hello

Clang address sanitizer supports arm linux? The latest document says that only android is supported for arm device.
Is there any way to run asan on arm linux like rpi?
Thank you in advance.

BR,
Chunseok Lee

Re: asan support on arm(not android)

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev
I've recently compiled llvm trunk on arm64-ubuntu-zesty and asan seems to just work on a simple test:

./bin/clang++ -fsanitize=address  ~/llvm/projects/compiler-rt/test/asan/TestCases/use-after-free.cc -g

./a.out
==24599==ERROR: AddressSanitizer: heap-use-after-free on address 0xffff979007b5 at pc 0x0000004fd068 bp 0xffffcdfd53b0 sp 0xffffcdfd53c8
READ of size 1 at 0xffff979007b5 thread T0

but I frankly don't know who actually supports this configuration (my team doesn't).

--kcc