apt.llvm.org

Matthieu Brucher via cfe-dev
Dear clang developers,

Will the 6.0 release be published on http://apt.llvm.org ?
And will there be packages for libcxx / libcxxabi (currently there are
not?)?
Some time ago i stumbled upon a clang / llvm blog entry saying adding
libcxx(abi) to this site would be some summer of code project, is this
correct and what happend to this project?

Thanks and best regards

Franz

Re: apt.llvm.org

Matthieu Brucher via cfe-dev
+Sylvestre who knows about this.

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:22 AM, Franz Fehringer via cfe-dev
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear clang developers,
>
> Will the 6.0 release be published on http://apt.llvm.org ?
> And will there be packages for libcxx / libcxxabi (currently there are
> not?)?
> Some time ago i stumbled upon a clang / llvm blog entry saying adding
> libcxx(abi) to this site would be some summer of code project, is this
> correct and what happend to this project?
>
> Thanks and best regards
>
> Franz

Re: libcc/libcxxabi on apt.llvm.org

On 09/02/2018 11:45, Hans Wennborg wrote:

> +Sylvestre who knows about this.
>
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:22 AM, Franz Fehringer via cfe-dev
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear clang developers,
>>
>> Will the 6.0 release be published on http://apt.llvm.org ?
>> And will there be packages for libcxx / libcxxabi (currently there are
>> not?)?
>> Some time ago i stumbled upon a clang / llvm blog entry saying adding
>> libcxx(abi) to this site would be some summer of code project, is this
>> correct and what happend to this project?
Nothing happened here yet. A few people volunteered to try but I haven't heard back from
them yet.

I would be happy to integrate that work (I don't have the bandwidth for that right now to do it myself)

Cheers,
Sylvestre