announce one more clang-tidy gui; cppcheck gui

announce one more clang-tidy gui; cppcheck gui

Alex Denisov via cfe-dev
Hello!

There is now one more GUI for clang-tidy; the Cppcheck GUI.

I think these are the most interesting features for clang-tidy users:
 * It is a free open source (GPL) cross platform GUI
 * It has Visual Studio import => you can run clang-tidy on your
Visual Studio solutions (possible even in Linux)
   - this can be used for qmake,cmake,etc projects
 * the plan is to integrate other tools also later, for instance clang analyzer.

Some screenshots (running clang-tidy on visual studio solutions/projects):
http://cppcheck.sf.net/clangtidy/index.html

Main webpage:
http://cppcheck.sf.net

The Cppcheck GUI was originally designed for Cppcheck only. But I
think that it is more useful as a multi-tool GUI. If you think that
something is missing in the clang-tidy handling please let me know.
Don't hesitate to give me general suggestions about the GUI.

Best regards,
Daniel Marjamäki