[analyzer] Website menus?

Sumner, Brian via cfe-dev
Does anybody see any obvious reasons why the top menu in
clang-analyzer.llvm.org is broken on all pages except index.html? Eg.
http://clang-analyzer.llvm.org/scan-build.html - I'm sure it worked a
little while ago.

The sources for the website are in clang/www/analyzer (i.e.
https://github.com/llvm-mirror/clang/tree/master/www/analyzer) - so it's
an SSI #include directive at the top of every page, but for some reason
it only works on index.html. I don't see what's broken in the sources,
might it be a server issue?

Re: [analyzer] Website menus?

Sumner, Brian via cfe-dev
See PR33811.