[analyzer] Rename SymbolRef to SymExprRef

[analyzer] Rename SymbolRef to SymExprRef

Manas via cfe-dev

Hi, folk.

I found a declaration of SymbolRef confusing and embarrassing to percept the code easily, especially working along with SymbolVal and SVal. Every time it takes time to recall the correct aliasing in mind.

Now:

using SymbolRef = const SymExpr *;

Propose to:

using SymExprRef = const SymExpr *;