Work on constexpr allocation

Kristof Beyls via cfe-dev
Hello.

Does anyone work on implementation constexpr allocation in Clang? I mean
implementing this proposal:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2019/p0784r7.html

If you know where there is a (even in WIP status) implementation - let
me know please.

Thank you.

pEpkey.asc (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Work on constexpr allocation

Kristof Beyls via cfe-dev
On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 at 08:49, Alexander Zaitsev via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello.

Does anyone work on implementation constexpr allocation in Clang? I mean
implementing this proposal:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2019/p0784r7.html

If you know where there is a (even in WIP status) implementation - let
me know please.

Yes, I've been working on an implementation. Clang trunk already supports constexpr destructors and I have a work-in-progress patch adding support for new-expressions and delete-expressions.