Windows/COFF call

Dimitry Andric via cfe-dev

Hello everyone,

We’d like to organize a monthly call to discuss Windows/COFF developments in LLVM in general.

Perhaps on the first meeting we could do a quick round table, and then define the limits (frequency of the meetings, the format, topics that should be discussed, those that shouldn’t be).

We’re using Microsoft Teams as a video-conferencing platform. The meeting can be recorded, if no participants oppose. I’ll send the minutes after each meeting.

The first call could take place either Tuesday, March 30th, 2021, or Thursday,  April 1st, 2021 (talk about an April’s fool), at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.

If you’d like to propose a different time slot, please email me directly with your preference. No guarantees that we’ll be able to accommodate everyone’s agenda, we’ll try our best.

I’ll send a reminder a few days before.

Best,

Alex.

Re: Windows/COFF call

Dimitry Andric via cfe-dev

Hello!

The Windows/COFF call will take place on April 1st, at 9:00 am Pacific Time / 12:00 pm Eastern Time / 18h00 Paris Time.

Please see this for more information:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A-W0Sas_oHWTEl_x_djZYoRtzAdTONMW_6l1BH9G6Bo/edit?usp=sharing

See you there!

Alex.

Re: Windows/COFF call

Dimitry Andric via cfe-dev

REMINDER: The call will take place today at noon EST. Please use the link in the document below to join.

See you there!