When will Clang Static Analyzer implement the cross TranslationUnits analysis

When will Clang Static Analyzer implement the cross TranslationUnits analysis

Renato Golin via cfe-dev
Hi,

I noticed this paper, https://www.computer.org/csdl/proceedings-article/scam/2018/829000a171/17D45XDIXRf, it mentioned the cross TranslationUnit analysis and said "The implementation is already accepted into mainline Clang". I think it great and in hot expecting it. I wonder when this feature will be implemented.

Thanks.

Re: When will Clang Static Analyzer implement the cross TranslationUnits analysis

Renato Golin via cfe-dev
Hi!

Clang static analyzer does support the cross translation unit analysis. It is still considered experimental though. I would recommend to use CodeChecker [1] for driving crosstu analysis.

Cheers,
Gabor