Web page for Clangd

Richard Pennington via cfe-dev

Hi,

I'd like to create a web page for Clangd so that people have somewhere to go to read about it and how the tool is progressing. How would one go about that? I see the code for llvm.org in SVN but not for other sites like clang.llvm.org, clang-analyzer.llvm.org, etc. I also saw that clang.llvm.org/docs is actually in the the Clang repository in cfe/docs, would that be the most suitable place to put this?

Thank you!

Marc-André

Re: Web page for Clangd

Richard Pennington via cfe-dev
Great idea! Let's put any docs into clang-tools-extra/docs. Those are
in rst format and get rendered into html on the server. See
http://clang.llvm.org/extra/

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 8:16 PM, Marc-André Laperle via cfe-dev
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I'd like to create a web page for Clangd so that people have somewhere to go
> to read about it and how the tool is progressing. How would one go about
> that? I see the code for llvm.org in SVN but not for other sites like
> clang.llvm.org, clang-analyzer.llvm.org, etc. I also saw that
> clang.llvm.org/docs is actually in the the Clang repository in cfe/docs,
> would that be the most suitable place to put this?
>

> Thank you!
>
> Marc-André

Re: Web page for Clangd

Richard Pennington via cfe-dev

Thanks for the pointers! I uploaded a patch for review:

https://reviews.llvm.org/D31887

Regards,

Marc-André