Visit nodes in the order of the user output to create better reports

Visit nodes in the order of the user output to create better reports

Oleg Smolsky via cfe-dev
Hello!

Why does the 'generateVisitorsDiagnostics()' function in BugReporter.cpp work backwards? It starts from the node of the error and iterate over the preds.

I have tried to make it to work forward with storing the 'const ExplodedNode *' nodes in a vector, but 'auto P = V->VisitNode(NextNode, BRC, *R);' crashes. I just found out the 'LastPiece' checking could be moved out from the while-loop, that is it for now.

Is it possible to achieve? What is could be problematic with that code snippet?

Thanks you for the suggestions,
Csaba.