[VerifyDiagnosticConsumer] support -verify=<prefixes>

[VerifyDiagnosticConsumer] support -verify=<prefixes>

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev
Hi,

I recently wrote a patch to extend clang's -verify option to support prefixes similar to FileCheck's --check-prefixes:

https://reviews.llvm.org/D39694

The goal is to permit exercising a single test suite source file with different compiler options producing different sets of diagnostics. While preprocessor directives can be combined with the existing -verify to accomplish the same goal, source is often easier to maintain when it's not cluttered with preprocessor directives or duplicate passages of code. For example, this patch also rewrites some existing clang tests to demonstrate the benefit of this feature.

This patch has been sitting for a few weeks without response.  I tried to select appropriate reviewers based on commit logs, but maybe posting here will help to find reviewers.

Thanks.

Joel E. Denny