Using clang_getInstantiationLocation()

Stefan Seefeld-2
The documentation for clang_getInstantiationLocation() suggests that the
second parameter has to be a pointer to a CXFile (object), which will be
set to refer to the given location. I couldn't find any way to create
such a CXFile instance without initializing it to a specific value. Does
it exist ?

In my context I have a CXCursor, from which I want to construct a source
location in terms of (filename, line-number, column), and I'm not sure
how I'm supposed to do that.

Thanks,
         Stefan