Updated documentation on cross building LLVM for Musl

Updated documentation on cross building LLVM for Musl

Bakhvalov, Denis via cfe-dev
Someone requested that I re-post this from cfe-users:

I spent some time figuring out how to get Clang and related tools to build against musl starting from a GNU libc system.  The result is a GNU-less (no libgcc, libstdc++, and GNU LD, AR...) toolchain. I figured I'd share in the hopes that someone else may find it useful...

Note:  Clang and friends works as expected, but I couldn't get the sanitizers to build against Musl, so that is the only limitation that I am aware of...

--Dave