Unable to Receive Emails from Phabricator

Unable to Receive Emails from Phabricator

Xin Wang via cfe-dev
Dear all,

I just created this revision but I did not receive any email for it even though it says 'Automatically Subscribed' on the right.

Also, even my profile shows no trace of the aforementioned revision. It shows that my last activity was on 24th May.

Additionally, just to verify that I am not receiving any emails from Phabricator, I logged out of my account and while logging back in, I clicked on "Forgot your password?". After entering my registered email and entering the captcha, it said, "An email has been sent with a link you can use to login.". But, I didn't receive any email.

Could someone please help me figure out why this is happening?

Thank you.

Regards,
Malhar Thakkar

Re: Unable to Receive Emails from Phabricator

Xin Wang via cfe-dev
Hi Malhar,

It is probably not an issue on your end, as Phabricator is having troubles the last few days: the web interface reports MySQL errors, and has been doing that for at least the whole weekend.  I guess verification emails might also not work due to those problems.

-Dimitry

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 4:39 PM, Dimitry Andric <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Malhar,

It is probably not an issue on your end, as Phabricator is having troubles the last few days: the web interface reports MySQL errors, and has been doing that for at least the whole weekend.  I guess verification emails might also not work due to those problems.

Oh, I see. Thank you for the information.