Turn off lint pre-merge checks for test/ (again)

Turn off lint pre-merge checks for test/ (again)

David Chisnall via cfe-dev
Hi all,

Following up on the recent thread, can we at least make
the lint pre-merge checks less noisy and/or disable some clang-format fixes?

For example in https://reviews.llvm.org/D83681 despite running clang-format
on the test (while grumbling I might add), the lint pre-merge bot still complains
about the alignment of comments. In a test. I think that this is a waste of time
for both the author and the reviewer(s).

Additionally as far as I am aware clang-format-diff does not search for .clang-format.
This means I have to manually undo what clang-format-diff did to the long lines in
the test.

~Bruno