The Static Analyzer BoF @ the LLVM Developers' Meeting

Don Hinton via cfe-dev
Hi Everyone,

We are going to host a clang static analyzer BoF at the LLVM Developers' Meeting. If you plan on attending and are interested in particular topics, please, let us know.

See you at the conference!
Anna.

Re: The Static Analyzer BoF @ the LLVM Developers' Meeting

Yury Gribov
Hi Anna,

> We are going to host a clang static analyzer BoF at the LLVM Developers' Meeting.
> If you plan on attending and are interested in particular topics, please, let us know.

Just curious, would this be recorded or maybe at least minutes will be published somewhere? We can't attend this year but would still be interested in project plans.

-Yury

On 10/10/2015 12:57 AM, Anna Zaks via cfe-dev wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> We are going to host a clang static analyzer BoF at the LLVM Developers' Meeting. If you plan on attending and are interested in particular topics, please, let us know.

Hi Anna,

Do you plan to record the session or maybe publish resulting minutes? We
won't be able to attend this year but would be very interested in
project trends.

-Yury Gribov

Re: The Static Analyzer BoF @ the LLVM Developers' Meeting

Don Hinton via cfe-dev

> On Oct 28, 2015, at 1:08 AM, Yury Gribov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 10/10/2015 12:57 AM, Anna Zaks via cfe-dev wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> We are going to host a clang static analyzer BoF at the LLVM Developers' Meeting. If you plan on attending and are interested in particular topics, please, let us know.
>
> Hi Anna,
>
> Do you plan to record the session

I am not sure if BoF are recorded.

> or maybe publish resulting minutes?