Standart library

Vassil Vassilev via cfe-dev
I compiled clang using MSVC 2015 at Windows 7. And now, as I understand it, it is rigidly attached to the standard library MSVC. But now I want to compile using clang and standard library stdlib++ from  mingw-w64 (gcc). Can I  specify to clang for use mingw-w64 installation without recompilationi. Or do I need to recompile clang via mingw-w64?

Re: Standart library

Vassil Vassilev via cfe-dev
You just have to pass a different triple, try using -triple=i686-pc-mingw32.