SpecIterator -> TemplateArgumentList

Jay L. T. Cornwall-2
Hi,

r109870 introduced the SpecIterator class with spec_begin()/spec_end()
methods on the FunctionTemplateDecl class, moving getSpecializations()
to protected access.

By dereferencing the iterator I can get the equivalent of
FunctionTemplateSpecializationInfo::Function. But how does one reach the
TemplateArgumentList of the specialization? I assume there is an
orthogonal mechanism which I am missing.

Jay L. T. Cornwall, Software Engineer
The Foundry, 1 Wardour Street, London. W1D 6PA
Tel: +44 (0)20 7434 0449, Fax: +44 (0)20 7434 1550, Web:
www.thefoundry.co.uk

The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd • Registered in England and Wales No: 4642027

Re: SpecIterator -> TemplateArgumentList

Douglas Gregor

On Aug 10, 2010, at 10:38 AM, Jay L. T. Cornwall wrote:

> Hi,
>
> r109870 introduced the SpecIterator class with spec_begin()/spec_end()
> methods on the FunctionTemplateDecl class, moving getSpecializations()
> to protected access.
>
> By dereferencing the iterator I can get the equivalent of
> FunctionTemplateSpecializationInfo::Function. But how does one reach the
> TemplateArgumentList of the specialization? I assume there is an
> orthogonal mechanism which I am missing.

FunctionDecl::getTemplateSpecializationArgs().

        - Doug