Software metrics using clang

manavender reddy
HiĀ

I was wondering if there is an already existing code to calculate software metrics ( McCabs, Halstead, Lines of Code ) using clang.

Thanks & Regards
Manavender

Re: Software metrics using clang

Ted Kremenek
These measurements aren't currently implemented in the open source tree, although others may have implemented them in their own private branches.  It would be great if someone wanted to implement any one of these.  They could be wired up either to the static analyzer or possible as a compiler flag.