Silencing an annoying warning.

Enea Zaffanella
The tiny patch in attachment silences the following gcc warning,
obtained when instantiating template TypeLocVisitor:

llvm/tools/clang/include/clang/AST/TypeLocVisitor.h:46: warning: control
reaches end of non-void function

Cheers,
Enea.

TypeLocVisitor-warning.patch (447 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Silencing an annoying warning.

Mike Stump
On Jan 17, 2010, at 1:36 AM, Enea Zaffanella wrote:
> The tiny patch in attachment silences the following gcc warning, obtained when instantiating template TypeLocVisitor:
>
> llvm/tools/clang/include/clang/AST/TypeLocVisitor.h:46: warning: control reaches end of non-void function

Looks good to me, thanks.  Applied in r93743.