Review for "[libclang] Allow pretty printing declarations"

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Review for "[libclang] Allow pretty printing declarations"

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev
Hi and happy new year!

I would like to get a review for https://reviews.llvm.org/D39903 - it
hangs there since Nov 10 2017 without any comment on the code.

Nikolai
_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Review for "[libclang] Allow pretty printing declarations"

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev
On 01/02/2018 09:38 AM, Nikolai Kosjar via cfe-dev wrote:
> Hi and happy new year!
>
> I would like to get a review for https://reviews.llvm.org/D39903 - it
> hangs there since Nov 10 2017 without any comment on the code.
>
> Nikolai

Ping...how to proceed now?

Nikolai
_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Review for "[libclang] Allow pretty printing declarations"

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev

I will take a look at this.

It’s a much bigger patch than I’ve reviewed before so I may ask for input from a more experienced reviewer too.

Thanks for your patience and perseverance!

Jon

> On 10 Jan 2018, at 09:31, Nikolai Kosjar via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 01/02/2018 09:38 AM, Nikolai Kosjar via cfe-dev wrote:
>> Hi and happy new year!
>> I would like to get a review for https://reviews.llvm.org/D39903 - it hangs there since Nov 10 2017 without any comment on the code.
>> Nikolai
>
> Ping...how to proceed now?
>
> Nikolai
> _______________________________________________
> cfe-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Review for "[libclang] Allow pretty printing declarations"

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev
Thanks Jonathan!

On 01/11/2018 08:17 AM, Jonathan Coe wrote:

>
> I will take a look at this.
>
> It’s a much bigger patch than I’ve reviewed before so I may ask for input from a more experienced reviewer too.
>
> Thanks for your patience and perseverance!
>
> Jon
>> On 10 Jan 2018, at 09:31, Nikolai Kosjar via cfe-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> On 01/02/2018 09:38 AM, Nikolai Kosjar via cfe-dev wrote:
>>> Hi and happy new year!
>>> I would like to get a review for https://reviews.llvm.org/D39903 - it hangs there since Nov 10 2017 without any comment on the code.
>>> Nikolai
>>
>> Ping...how to proceed now?
>>
>> Nikolai
>> _______________________________________________
>> cfe-dev mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev

_______________________________________________
cfe-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-dev