Request for erasure

Renato Golin via cfe-dev
Hi,

As per Article 17 of the GDPR - please kindly erase
completely from your systems any personal information
you may have about me and confirm.

* You can leave the messages I have posted as long as
  my name and email address are anonymized, i.e. a
  simple string search and replace in your databases
  should work. I have used the bugzilla, cve-users and
  cfe-dev lists (in case that may make the process
  easier for you).

--
George

Re: Request for erasure

Renato Golin via cfe-dev

I am wondering on the likelihood that there is an anonymization option, that it is not likely.

Would a deletion of all your records work just as well?

Neil Nelson

On 10/2/19 11:19 AM, George Anchev via cfe-dev wrote:
Hi,

As per Article 17 of the GDPR - please kindly erase
completely from your systems any personal information
you may have about me and confirm.

* You can leave the messages I have posted as long as
  my name and email address are anonymized, i.e. a
  simple string search and replace in your databases
  should work. I have used the bugzilla, cve-users and
  cfe-dev lists (in case that may make the process
  easier for you).

--
George

Re: [llvm-admin] Request for erasure

Renato Golin via cfe-dev
George,

We have received your request and will work to finish this within the GDPR time requirement. Future communication will be off list.

Thank you,
Tanya Lattner
LLVM Foundation