Related project: Eero, an Objective-C dialect

Related project: Eero, an Objective-C dialect

Andy Arvanitis
Hi,

I've created a new language that's a dialect of Objective-C, and patched clang to implement it. It features a streamlined syntax and Python-like indentation (and a few other things). It's hosted at http://eerolanguage.org. If anyone is interested and wouldn't mind having a look at my patches to offer any implementation advice, I would appreciate it. It's currently in an early (pre-alpha) stage.

Thanks,
-andy