Registration now open for the 2018 European LLVM Developers' Meeting - Bristol

Registration now open for the 2018 European LLVM Developers' Meeting - Bristol

Richard Smith via cfe-dev
Registration is now open for the 2018 European LLVM Developers’ Meeting in Bristol, UK.

You may register here:

Registration fees are $300 for the 2-day event and reception (April 16). A conference only registration is $250. Tickets will be capped at 300 attendees and the last day to register is April 6th.

If you are a full-time student, please contact the Eventbrite [hidden email] for a student rate ($50/event, $25/reception). You must send us your student ID or other proof of student status. Student travel sponsorship details will be announced when available.

We would like this event to be accessible to all LLVM developers. If attending the meeting is cost prohibitive for any reason (i.e.. you do not have an employer who refunds tickets fees, financial hardship, etc), please contact the [hidden email] to discuss a discounted ticket.

Women in Compilers & Tools Reception

We will be having a Women in Compilers and Tools Reception the evening before the 2018 European LLVM Developers’ Meeting (April 15th). This will require a separate registration that opens on Feb 1st. We will have more details about this event in the coming weeks, but please keep it in mind when booking travel.

Thank you,
Tanya Lattner
President, LLVM Foundation