RegionRawOffset derived from std::pair?

Ken Dyck
Is there any strong motivation for RegionRawOffset being derived from
std::pair? There doesn't appear to be any code that relies on this
inheritance or the 'first' and 'second' members that it exposes.

Would there be any objections to replacing the inheritance with two
private members?

-Ken

Re: [cfe-dev] RegionRawOffset derived from std::pair?

Ted Kremenek
Some code may rely on operator< being defined for that class, but I don't think so.  If you can replace the inheritance with two private members then please feel free to make that change.

On Tuesday, January 26, 2010 11:57 AM, Ted Kremenek wrote:

> On Jan 26, 2010, at 7:57 AM, Ken Dyck wrote:
>
> > Would there be any objections to replacing the inheritance with two
> > private members?
>
> Some code may rely on operator< being defined for that class,
> but I don't think so.  If you can replace the inheritance
> with two private members then please feel free to make that change.

Okay. Committed in 94550.