Reflection TS

Hans Wennborg via cfe-dev
The points that both of you are making make sense to me.

David, I have a few questions regarding your last comments:

1) Are there current discussions, proposals, etc. regarding making a stable AST?  If so, where could I find these to read a bit more?
2) What other concerns on the implementation side (not standardization side) are there besides the AST stability?  If so, are these discussed anywhere and can you link me to them?
3) When you say "semi-permanent" fork, I'm assuming you would still intend to merge it back at some point?

Best,
Nick