Re: [llvm-dev] lab.llvm.org down?

Nathan Ridge via cfe-dev
Adding more lists for more visibility.

Does anybody know what's going on?
I don't see an announcements about scheduled maintenance.

It would be nice to know someone is working on this.

/Eric

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:15 AM James Henderson via llvm-dev <[hidden email]> wrote:
No issues pushing commits here, (despite it being my first commit via git!).

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 at 15:11, Stefan Gränitz <[hidden email]> wrote:
It looks like the lab.llvm.org build bot status page has been down for a while.
Yes, same here. Additionally, having trouble pushing commits to the monorepo:

$ git llvm push -n
Pushing 1 commit:
  88997977c35 ...
`svn update --depth=files lldb/trunk/cmake/modules` returned 1
svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/lldb/trunk/cmake'
svn: E120108: Error running context: The server unexpectedly closed the connection.

@James: You pushed r363266 some minutes ago. Did you have a similar issue?

Best,
Stefan

On 13/06/2019 15:03, James Henderson via llvm-dev wrote:
Hi,

It looks like the lab.llvm.org build bot status page has been down for a while. No idea about the status of the build bots themselves though. Could somebody confirm and take a look?

James

Re: [llvm-dev] lab.llvm.org down?

Nathan Ridge via cfe-dev
llvm.lab is down. Working on recovery...
Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Galina