Re: [llvm-dev] [GSOC 2018] Clang Static Analyzer

Re: [llvm-dev] [GSOC 2018] Clang Static Analyzer

James Gregurich via cfe-dev
+ cfe-dev (where clang static analyzer discussions typically take place)

Hi Ashish,

The virtual call checker was a project from last year’s Google Summer of Code. You can see a list of this year’s suggested open projects at <>