Re: Improvements to AST Matcher tooling and auto usage

Re: Improvements to AST Matcher tooling and auto usage

Fangrui Song via cfe-dev
Hello Stephen,

Any news on how this is going? I would be more than happy to help here in any way possible in order to see this moving along.

Thanks,
ANdi

Re: Improvements to AST Matcher tooling and auto usage

Fangrui Song via cfe-dev

It's stalled because the patches are not approved.

I can't say the outcome makes sense to me, but you can see the discussion in this thread:

 http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-dev/2019-December/064142.html

I have not been able to make progress beyond that. Perhaps eventually someone else can or someone can unblock it.

Thanks,

Stephen.