Problems with using cmake.

crazygamealexs
This is the error that I got when using cmake

CMake Error at cmake/modules/LLVMProcessSources.cmake:50 (message):

Found unknown source file

C:/Users/alex/Desktop/llvm/lib/CodeGen/LocalStackSlotAllocation.cpp

Please update C:/Users/alex/Desktop/llvm/lib/CodeGen/CMakeLists.txt

Call Stack (most recent call first):

cmake/modules/LLVMProcessSources.cmake:25 (llvm_check_source_file_list)

cmake/modules/AddLLVM.cmake:5 (llvm_process_sources)

lib/CodeGen/CMakeLists.txt:1 (add_llvm_library)

Also can clang use it’s own system header files instead of me struggling to use the mingw header system files? Thanks.

Re: Problems with using cmake.

Eli Friedman
On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 6:37 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is the error that I got when using cmake
>
> CMake Error at cmake/modules/LLVMProcessSources.cmake:50 (message):
>
> Found unknown source file
>
> C:/Users/alex/Desktop/llvm/lib/CodeGen/LocalStackSlotAllocation.cpp
>
> Please update C:/Users/alex/Desktop/llvm/lib/CodeGen/CMakeLists.txt
>
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>
> cmake/modules/LLVMProcessSources.cmake:25 (llvm_check_source_file_list)
>
> cmake/modules/AddLLVM.cmake:5 (llvm_process_sources)
>
> lib/CodeGen/CMakeLists.txt:1 (add_llvm_library)

I think you hit a bad revision; try updating again.

> Also can clang use it’s own system header files instead of me struggling to
> use the mingw header system files? Thanks.

clang doesn't include a C or C++ standard library.

-Eli

Re: Problems with using cmake.

crazygamealexs

> On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 6:37 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> This is the error that I got when using cmake
>>
>> CMake Error at cmake/modules/LLVMProcessSources.cmake:50 (message):
>>
>> Found unknown source file
>>
>> C:/Users/alex/Desktop/llvm/lib/CodeGen/LocalStackSlotAllocation.cpp
>>
>> Please update C:/Users/alex/Desktop/llvm/lib/CodeGen/CMakeLists.txt
>>
>> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>>
>> cmake/modules/LLVMProcessSources.cmake:25 (llvm_check_source_file_list)
>>
>> cmake/modules/AddLLVM.cmake:5 (llvm_process_sources)
>>
>> lib/CodeGen/CMakeLists.txt:1 (add_llvm_library)
>
> I think you hit a bad revision; try updating again.
>
>> Also can clang use it’s own system header files instead of me struggling
>> use the mingw header system files? Thanks.
>
> clang doesn't include a C or C++ standard library.
>
> -Eli

Can it use the libic++ library that the other devs are developing?